10. Cosmo says that every woman should cut her hair super short before she turns. . . ahem. . . 30!
9. I just walked around town for three hours in the rain and new once did I have to worry about my hair getting wet.
8. It looks even better when it's wind-blown.
7. According to one friend, "I totally have the bone structure for it." So few women can pull it off, I mean, it would be selfish of me not to, right?
6. Cutting my hair means I lost weight. I mean, every little bit counts, right?
5. Winter no longer equals static cling and hat hair.
4. I finally look my age. . . no random parent that is asking me for directions, I'm not a student here.
3. I can sleep in 20 minutes longer because I no longer have to build in style-time in my morning routine.
2. I feel both sassy and classy. I'm sure Audrey and Jackie would approve.
1. I DID IT FOR ME!